Wealthy Affiliate is one of the most popular affiliate marketing training program online, but it’s not about how popular a product is; getting values and results from using the program is what I think you should be more concern about. And that is why I wrote this well-detailed Wealthy Affiliate review to share my personal experience using their platform.
In this Wealthy Affiliate review; I’ll be sharing with you my personal experience using the platform and also, I’ll be discussing all the facts I believe you need to know about wealthy affiliate before you decide to invest your time and money.
Wealthy Affiliate Overview
Wealthy Affiliate was founded in 2005 by two co-founders, Kyle and Carson. Both of the co-founders started out as online marketers themselves, finding how to turn their passion’s into a successful online business. Luckily, it all became a success and the result is - Wealthy Affiliate as a product.
And counting on their success; Wealthy Affiliate’s training program can be linked to the success of a lot of successful affiliate marketers out there (with endless success stories to back it up).
Anyway, let’s get back to the main point of discussion; Wealthy Affiliate review!
Wealthy Affiliate Review – Summarizing my Experience
I’m a big believer in learning, and out of my curiosity of learning is what made me to discover Wealthy Affiliate’s website in early 2016. And which, I’ve been learning and contributing to the platform in my own little way since then.
But the big question is this; did I get any value from using the platform as a beginner (when I first started)? For me, I’ll say it’s a Yes and a No. And you can find the reasons behind my “Yes” and “No” as we proceed, most especially, in the PROS and CONS section of this Wealthy Affiliate review below.
Yes, I can’t deny the fact that their training program is good, and their online community is one of the most passionate online community I’ve found till date (you can quote me on this). Their members are genuinely willing to help you and with zero tolerance for product advertising (you wouldn’t find any ads on their website). You can simply verify the facts yourself.
Personally, I’ve tried a lot of affiliate marketing platforms in the name of learning affiliate marketing. The truth is that I basically learnt the hard way. I self-thought myself before I discovered my path in the affiliate marketing journey, and then I stumbled-upon websites like Wealthy Affiliate and Affilorama.
One of the questions I often get asked is this; can I attribute my affiliate marketing success to Wealthy Affiliate? And the honest answer is Yes, I can attribute some of my online success to Wealthy Affiliate (not all though).
The fact that I can now earn money online every single month is all that counts. And my advice to you is this; don’t bother yourself about how much money you’re earning once you’ve started seeing the results. Rather spend time improving your website with good quality contents.
And if you can consistently add good contents to your website, then your website traffic will grow organically. And by achieving this alone, trust me; your earnings will start growing…
I’m not saying this to impress you (far from it), but I’m rather saying all this to impress in your mind the possibilities and the endless opportunities that await you on the internet if you genuinely want to make money online.
Wealthy Affiliate Review 2019 – Table of Contents (Updated)
- What is Wealthy Affiliate?
- How Wealthy Affiliate works
- Is Wealthy Affiliate Legit?
- Is Wealthy Affiliate worth it – from the viewpoint of time and money investment?
- Who is Wealthy Affiliate For?
- How Much Does Wealthy Affiliate Cost? – PRICES.
- Wealthy Affiliate Keyword Tool – what tools do they provide?
- What Trainings does Wealthy Affiliate provide?
- What Support does Wealthy Affiliate provide?
- Wealthy Affiliate PROS and CONS
- Do I Recommend Wealthy Affiliate?
- Wealthy Affiliate Alternatives
- Wealthy Affiliate Frequently Asked Question – FAQ
What is Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing training program/platform (with a members-only online community) where you can learn how to create your own online business and monetize the business through the use of affiliate marketing. They simply offer you the training you need in becoming a successful Affiliate Marketer.
Also, Wealthy Affiliate training programs include the very basic and the advanced level of affiliate marketing, which helps you in having a solid foundation in your learning process (more we be discuss as we proceed with this Wealthy Affiliate review).
Talking from my personal experience; because I self-thought myself when I first started learning affiliate marketing, I ignorantly ignored a lot of the basics. The luck I had at the end of the day was the fact that I discovered and invested in training programs that helped me in retracing my steps back to the very basics.
As simple as the basics might look, it’s still your foundation, and a house without a solid foundation will not stand. I can assure you that if your knowledge of the very basics is solid in affiliate marketing, then learning the advance side of it will be pretty easy. And also, you will stand a better chance of creating a more profitable affiliate business online.
How Wealthy Affiliate works
Wealthy Affiliate is a learning website, although with a few of social interactions in-between. They provide you with video training and the tools you need to create and run your own website, such as; web hosting, keyword tools (including suggested profitable keywords), suggested topics to write about and much more…
Once you sign-up for their free account, all you need to do is to start watching the training videos, and most importantly, follow the step-by-step guide of the instructor and start building your own website.
Is Wealthy Affiliate Legit?
Yes, Wealthy Affiliate is a legit affiliate marketing training program. There is nothing to worry yourself about. And, aside from you taking my words, you can easily carry out your own research about Wealthy Affiliate (just Google it). I’m sure you’ll find countless of Wealthy Affiliate reviews online.
My advice to you is this; if you’re in doubt of reading a third party’s opinion, simply signup for Wealthy Affiliate’s FREE account and try it out yourself. Watch the training videos, put what you’ve learned into practice, and evaluate the program with your own judgment. That’s my honest advice to you though.
Is Wealthy Affiliate worth it – from the viewpoint of time and money investment?
My philosophy about value for time and money spend is in one word, and that is results! Although, results will still come either way - as a success, or as a failure. But as for my own viewpoint; every successful result is a big ROI (Return On Investment) for me.
The fact that I’m getting my desired result is all that matters. You need to understand that Wealthy Affiliate is a learning platform, and by just signing up with them is not all that counts. To get a true value for your time and money is to make use of what you’ve signup for.
Are WA results automatic? No, but the results will come as long as you keep doing as instructed. In my own words - keep adding values to the business you create from what you’ve learned.
Who is Wealthy Affiliate For?
Wealthy Affiliate is for the following group of people;
- Anyone interested in learning affiliate marketing,
- Anyone interested in creating an affiliate website or make money online through affiliate websites,
- Anyone that wants to create streams of incomes for himself or herself and to have more financial freedom,
- Anyone that wants to learn how to earn money on the internet, or earn extra income online,
- Anyone willing to learn how to work and earn money from the comfort of their home (including stay-at-home moms),
- Anyone willing to learn and take action to get good financial rewards,
- Students willing to learn how to earn money on the internet the legit and ethical ways,
- Retired persons who want to learn how to earn extra income working from home.
In a nutshell; Wealthy Affiliate is for anyone that wants to learn how to use affiliate marketing to monetize any business.
Also, I’ll like to make mention of this fact to you, especially if you’re just getting started; Wealthy Affiliate’s platform is one of the most newbie friendly affiliate marketing training platforms on the internet.
WA is an online community where members sincerely love to help each other without any personal interest!
How Much Does Wealthy Affiliate Cost? – PRICES.
Wealthy Affiliate has two membership packages:
- Starter Membership – $0 (Completely FREE)
- Premium Membership – $49 per month (it includes more Advanced Training)
If you’re just getting started in affiliate marketing, I’ll suggest you start with their FREE Starter Membership account. That will help you in getting some hands-on experience. It will help you to go as far as actually creating your own first affiliate website.
Wealthy Affiliate Keyword Tool – what tools do they provide?
Wealthy Affiliate does provide various tools to their members. Basically, the tools they provide are all you need to get started as an affiliate marketer. Here are some of the tools you’ll get as a member;
- A secure WordPress web hosting called – SiteRubix (currently, it’s one of the most intuitive web hosting platforms in the industry that is most suitable for creating an affiliate website,
- A reliable and easy-to-use WordPress websites builder,
- Intensive Keyword research tool,
- Rapid Writer; a tool for content writing,
- High traffic, low competition Keyword lists,
- Link tracking tool (a tool to help you optimize your Internet marketing campaigns),
And much more…..
What Trainings does Wealthy Affiliate provide?
Wealthy Affiliate provides training programs for all levels of affiliate marketers, and with thousands of helpful training courses, such as;
- 100’s of video tutorials and other training courses,
- Live video training classes that are updated weekly,
- Well-organized classrooms with lots of related topics,
- Dedicated question and answer community,
- Interactive discussions,
- Step-by-step guides, comprehensive courses and task-based lessons.
And much more to be mentioned as we proceed with this Wealthy Affiliate review.
What Support does Wealthy Affiliate provide?
As a member of Wealthy Affiliate, you will have access to the following means of supports;
- A dedicate live-support system that is available for support related questions 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week and 365-days-a-year,
- An active online community support system which includes; Live Question and Answer (Q&A) support system and interactive discussions within the platform,
- Free access to connect with experts within WA’s community,
- 24-hours Live Chat by active community members,
- Private 1-on-1 supports with Wealthy Affiliate co-founders.
Wealthy Affiliate PROS and CONS
Like any other businesses, Wealthy Affiliate does have its own advantages and disadvantages, and which I’ll be mentioning only the most relevant PROS and CONS in this Wealthy Affiliate review.
Wealthy Affiliate Review – the PROS
- Its Free to get started – their FREE Starter Membership plan is $0,
- Well-detailed affiliate marketing basics that will help you solidify your affiliate marketing foundation,
- A highly responsive support system that you’re sure of getting your questions answered,
- Well-detailed affiliate marketing advanced training program,
- Real value for money and time invested,
- A clear plan of action to guide you through your learning process and implementation process,
- Access to lots of video training courses, proven step-by-step guides and tutorials,
- They provide you with all levels of affiliate marketing training; from Newbie’s (complete beginner) to advanced level,
- Huge online community with thousands of active members every day. Meaning; more support and helping hands,
- Access to task-based tutorials through their interactive classrooms,
- 24-hours live and interactive help system. You’ll get help from other members, including the founders,
- Access to a profitable list of Keywords with high traffic and low competition. The keywords are regularly updated to keep up-to-date with changing trends,
- Access to their advanced keywords research tool,
- Easy-to-use WordPress website builder called “Site-Rubix”,
- Weekly live video training classes,
- Affiliate marketing certification programs,
- Zero tolerance for any form of spam activities. Meaning; their online community is a spam-Free community (ads are not allowed),
- Well-advanced affiliate referral program with the opportunity to create passive income.
Wealthy Affiliate Review – the CONS
- One of my main dislike about Wealthy Affiliate is the fact that quite a number of their trained affiliate marketers are misleading readers in the name of promoting Wealthy Affiliate. Personally, I do promote Wealthy Affiliate, but that would not make me to start condemning other good and genuine products for my own selfish interest! To be honest with Wealthy Affiliate as a company; this issue is more of an individual problem from some of their marketers. It’s shameful how people lose their sense of ethics for selfish interest though.
- The FREE Starter Membership account is too basic.
- Wealthy Affiliate training can be quite overwhelming because it requires time. You will need to invest lots of time in the learning materials.
- Most of the tools that Wealthy Affiliate offers are restricted to their platform.
- In terms of the paid account, Wealthy Affiliate’s Premium Membership account of $49 is not the cheapest in the industry.
- The required task on Wealthy Affiliate’s platform can also be overwhelming.
- Wealthy Affiliate community can be very addictive. You’re likely to end up spending more time on WA’s website daily.
- Wealthy Affiliate’s premium membership account is not an option for anyone seeking free information.
Do I Recommend Wealthy Affiliate?
Yes, I do recommend Wealthy Affiliate to anyone that wants to learn affiliate marketing from the very basics, and also to anyone just getting started with affiliate marketing. Most especially if you would require support in your learning process, I’ll suggest you go for Wealthy Affiliate, because it’s likely your best option.
But if you’re not completely new to affiliate marketing and you’re above the basic level, then I’ll suggest you go for Clickbank University which is just $47 monthly subscription. But bear in mind that this option is more intense in learning, more advanced and will be far more expensive at the end due to upsells. I’m sure a lot of Wealthy Affiliate members will disagree with me on this point, but it’s the fact (my opinion though).
Wealthy Affiliate Alternatives – what are the Best alternative to Wealthy Affiliate?
There are two affiliate marketing training programs that I do personally recommend, but both might be a little overwhelming for anyone that is completely new to affiliate marketing.
Both are great training programs, but might not be the best option for a complete newbie.
Here is my best alternative to Wealthy Affiliate;
Affilorama: Affilorama is great affiliate marketing training program that is quite similar to Wealthy Affiliate, but with a bit more advanced learning materials involve. If you’re not completely new to affiliate marketing and you don’t have budget limitations; then I’ll suggest you give Affilorama a try. Their TRIAL is $1 for 30-days. You can learn more about Affilorama here.
Clickbank University: Clickbank University is a branch of Clickbank Marketplace. It’s another great affiliate marketing training program which is far more than just learning affiliate marketing. This training program involves both learning affiliate marketing and how to create your own digital products. Also, by using Clickbank University, you stand a better chance of success, especially if Clickbank marketplace is one of the affiliate marketplace you want to promote products from.
One of my reservations about Clickbank University is the level of the upsells they offer. By using Clickbank university, you’re far more likely in spending more than you expect (it’s my opinion though). You can learn more Clickbank University here.
Wealthy Affiliate Review – Bottom Line
I understand the fact that, learning affiliate marketing can somehow be challenging, but the reality is that, success as a whole is far more challenging.
One thing you need to bear in mind is that making money online is definitely not for everyone, because it requires a lot of hard work, perseverance and continues learning. So, personally I don’t suggest it for everyone. But if I can do it, I believe you too can do more better. It's not a rocket science.
It’s all about passion; just imagine you getting paid for sharing your passion? That’s it – simple and plain…
As I’ve previously mentioned; I highly suggest you sign-up for Wealthy Affiliate’s FREE membership account to learn what it takes for you to be a successful affiliate marketer. I’m sure that the resources in the free account are enough for you to know if the affiliate marketing path is for you or not.
Anyway, I hope you find this Wealthy Affiliate review helpful in any way?
Before I leave; I highly encourage you to please share your thoughts in the comment section before. I’m a big believer in learning from other people’s opinion, and I’ll love to learn from you too.
In the meantime and while success awaits you; I which you all the best…
Wealthy Affiliate Frequently Asked Question – FAQ
What is Wealthy Affiliate Program?
Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing training program, primarily for aspiring affiliate marketers. Wealthy Affiliate website does include a community of affiliate marketers that are fully engaged on a daily bases.
Is Wealthy Affiliate legit?
Wealthy Affiliate is 100% a legit affiliate marketing training program.
Is Wealthy Affiliate scam?
As previously mentioned; Wealthy Affiliate is legit, and which means it’s not a scam.
Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth It – from the viewpoint of invested time?
Base on time invested with real value; yes, Wealthy Affiliate training program is surely worth the time you invest, in as much you follow the program through and you’re making good use of the resources included.
Why Wealthy Affiliate?
There are lots of reasons for you to choose to use Wealthy Affiliate. Taking from experience, Wealthy Affiliate does have a lot to offer you with both their training program and their highly supportive community.
Is Wealthy Affiliate Free to Join?
Yes, Wealthy Affiliate is free to join. The free account does have a lot of good resources to get you started in learning affiliate marketing. After you’ve completed all the courses in the free account, you also, have an option to upgrade your account to Wealthy Affiliate’s Premium account which gives you more opportunities in regards to training.
Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth the Money?
It all depends on your budget for taking such training. Currently, at $49, Wealthy Affiliate is possibly the cheapest good quality affiliate marketing training you will find online. Although there some other good program’s like Clickbank University that offers you their program at $47, but you mostly end-up paying far more due to upsells.
Is Wealthy Affiliate a Pyramid Scheme?
No, Wealthy Affiliate is not a pyramid scheme.
How does Wealthy Affiliate make money?
Wealthy Affiliate makes money from the monthly subscription they charge for their Premium accounts.
How do I Delete my Wealthy Affiliate Account?
If for any reasons you’re not happy using Wealthy Affiliate after you’ve signed-up for their Premium account; you do have the option to close your account. But make sure you backup your files before you delete your account. Once an account is deleted, you will not be able to access it again. Although, one of the good thing about Wealthy Affiliate is that, they don’t delete your file. You can always gain access to your files again if you reactivate your account.
How much does Wealthy Affiliate cost?
Wealthy Affiliate cost is $19, for your first month of joining their Premium account, and $49 for the subsequent months.
How do I join Wealthy Affiliate?
If you’re interested in joining Wealthy Affiliate to try out the FREE account, you can join it here.
Wealthy Affiliate vs Clickbank University – which is better?
It all depends on what you want to learn from affiliate marketing. Both Wealthy Affiliate and Clickbank University are teaching you how to become an affiliate marketer, but one of the programs teaches you far more. Basically, Clickbank University teaches you how to create and sell your own digital products.
If selling affiliate product is just all you want to learn, then I’ll advice you go for Wealthy Affiliate, but if you want to learn how to create your own digital products, then I’ll suggest you go with Clickbank University.
Wealthy Affiliate vs AWOL Academy - which is better?
Wealthy Affiliate and AWOL academy are not the same in what they teach. Wealthy Affiliate teaches you how to become an affiliate marketer, and AWOL academy teaches you far more. AWOL academy teaches you far beyond affiliate marketing but with a big price tag. They basically teach you the following; email marketing (for $447), how to create your own sales funnels (for $99), how online sales processes and digital marketing works (for $49), how to convert visitors into happy paying customer (for $1,797), how to get laser-targeted traffic that’s ready to buy your products (for $2,997) and to crown it all, they have a master academy (for $5,497).
Don’t forget, Wealthy Affiliate is just $49, and more about only learning affiliate marketing. While AWOL academy includes all you need to create your online business, but at an overhyped price.
Wealthy Affiliate vs Clickfunnels - which is better?
Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing training program, while Clickfunnels is a sales funnel company. Both companies are not running the products.
Wealthy Affiliate vs Empower Network - which is better?
Wealthy Affiliate has far more to offer you than Empower Network.
Where can I read Wealthy affiliate TrustPilot review?
How can I get Wealthy Affiliate Black Friday deal?
Wealthy Affiliate Black Friday deal only comes once a year, and that is through Black Friday weekend.
How can I use Wealthy Affiliate App?
Wealthy Affiliate does not offer mobile apps for now, but their website does work on all forms of devices both desktops and mobile devices.
What are the best wealthy affiliate alternatives?
Currently, I have two other affiliate marketing training programs that I can suggest other than Wealthy Affiliate, and that is Clickbank University and Affilorama. Both programs are wonderful, and I can assure you will not regret using any of them.
Wealthy Affiliate hosting – is it Free to host my website on WA?
Yes, it’s absolutely free for you to host your website on Wealthy Affiliate, as long as you’re a member.
Wealthy Affiliate referral program – how can I join?
Once you sign-up for Wealthy Affiliate membership, you automatically have access to their affiliate referral program.
What is Wealthy Affiliate payment methods for its referral program?
Wealthy Affiliate only pays their affiliate through PayPal.
Where can I read Wealthy Affiliate Testimonials?
Here are some of Wealthy Affiliate testimonials that you can read;
Wealthy affiliate training – how resourceful is it?
Wealthy Affiliate training is quite very resourceful with lots of training programs currently added, and with lots, more been added often.
I want to read Wealthy Affiliate wiki do they have one?
Personally, I’ve not come across Wealthy Affiliate wiki. If you want to read more about Wealthy Affiliate apart from reading reviews, I’ll suggest you read their blog.
Where can I find Wealthy Affiliate videos?
Once you create your Wealthy Affiliate account, you will automatically have access to the videos.
What does Wealthy Affiliate cost?