Thinking of learning affiliate marketing and how you too can become a successful affiliate marketer? If your answer is a yes, then I can possibly relate to the reasons why you’re reading reviews of affiliate marketing training products like this Affilorama review.
In this Affilorama review, you will learn all you need to know about Affilorama; including, answering questions such as; what is Affilorama, is Affilorama a scam or legit Affiliate Marketing training program, and if it’s worth using in learning affiliate marketing.
Before I proceed in sharing my opinion and experience of Affilorama’s program with you; please bear in mind that learning affiliate marketing can be quite challenging. And that’s why I believe you need a credible and valuable affiliate marketing training program that you can use in learning your way into affiliate marketing success.
Affilorama Review - Product Ratings
Product Name: AFFILORAMA.
Overall Ranking: 89 out of 100.
Price: Starter membership is FREE $0; Premium membership is $67 per month (plus add-ons; up-sells).
Owners: Mark Ling
Course Level: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
Affilorama Review – The Company Overview
Affilorama was founded in 2005 (over a decade ago) by Mark Ling (a well-known online Entrepreneur).
Currently, Affilorama is one of the popular online affiliate marketing training programs you will find on the internet, although, it’s not the most popular affiliate marketing training program. But it’s not about popularity, but rather the knowledge-based values you can get from such products/program.
How would you benefit from this Affilorama Review?
After reading this Affilorama review, you will learn all you need to know about their training programs, and then decide if their products/programs are right for you or not.
Affilorama Review - Table of Contents
- Who is this Affilorama Review for?
- What is Affilorama?
- Who is Affilorama for?
- Affilorama’s Pricing
- Is Affilorama a Scam or Legit Affiliate Marketing Training Program?
- The Pros and Cons of using Affilorama
- Affilorama’s Trainings and Tools
- Affilorama’s Help and Support system
- Affilorama’s up-sells (add-ons)
- Affilorama’s alternative program (Affilorama vs Wealthy Affiliate)
- BONUS: 4 Steps to Finding Profitable Affiliate Niches
- And much more.
So let’s get started.
Who is this Affilorama Review for?
To keep the points short and simple, here are the people I believe will benefit more from this review:
- Anyone that wants to learn more about Affilorama’s affiliate marketing training program before deciding to use the program.
- It’s for anyone that wants to know of any possible downsides to Affilorama’s products/program.
- It’s for anyone that wants to learn how to make money online through affiliate marketing.
- And many more…
First and foremost; let me start by explaining what Affilorama is all about.
What is Affilorama?
Affilorama is an affiliate marketing training program and an online community for affiliate marketers. Their training programs includes video training lessons, ebooks, PDF’s and other materials.
With hundreds of hours of video training lessons, tutorials and other task based lessons; there is no doubt that Affilorama does have well-related materials for Affiliate Marketing Training.
Affilorama provides several levels of the Membership and with various products to choose from; from the very basics of learning affiliate marketing up to more advanced level.
Interestingly; there products does features several standalone and add-on products; mostly known as up-sells.
Although, Affilorama may not be the best online community to learn affiliate marketing, but they are far better than a lot of affiliate marketing training programs in the industry.
In my opinion; one of the major downside of Affilorama is their cost and possible the up-sells that will eventually cost you more in the long run!
Who is Affilorama For?
- Affilorama is for anyone that wants to learn how to make money on the internet,
- Anyone that wants to learn how to find a profitable niche,
- Anyone that wants to learn how to research and create a niche specific affiliate website,
- Anyone aspiring to become an online affiliate marketer,
- Anyone that wants to learn how to create a profitable affiliate website,
- Anyone looking to create extra income for themselves,
- Anyone that wants to learn affiliate marketing from basic to advanced level,
- Anyone that wants to start learning affiliate marketing with zero budgets (applies to the Free Memberships only),
- Anyone that wants to learn affiliate marketing with proven step-by-step guide, and with a bit of helping hand,
- Anyone that wants to learn how to make money from their website and without any prior knowledge,
- Anyone that wants to learn how to market contents!
How Much Does Affilorama Cost?
Affilorama does offer many other products pricing within their brand. Here are their main package prices:
Affilorama Start Membership - $0 (Free to get started),
Affilorama Premium - $67 per month,
Here are Affilorama’s upsell (add-ons) packages:
AffiloBlueprint 3.0 Membership - $197,
AffiloJetpack Membership - $997,
Is Affilorama a Scam or Legit Affiliate Marketing Training Program?
Affilorama is a legit affiliate marketing training program, and it’s surely not a scam. Also, Affilorama is likely one of the most advanced and well-detailed training programs that you can use in learning affiliate marketing that produces results.
I’m not saying is your best option. I’m only clarifying the question of if it’s a scam or legit. As mentioned above; I can categorically tell you that it does work, but I still do have my own reservation about their products.
Advantages of Affilorama; the PROS:
- It’s FREE to get started - $0 – and the Free option allows you to explore all the basics within the platform without any financial commitments,
- Easy to follow video tutorials, including other related products
- You’ll get access to one of the largest affiliate marketing online communities in the industry,
- Access to support and feedback from other top affiliate members,
- Affilorama paid membership will provide you with the tools required to get started with your own affiliate website. From hosting services, to wordpress website builder! Basically you’ll get all you need to build an affiliate website and start getting results,
- Affilorama’s payment options for the Premium program does provides more payment plan for more conveniences,
- The owner of Affilorama is very well known and respected in the industry,
- Affilorama’s Free membership program is limited, compared to their paid programs,
- Affilorama provides too many options, and choosing the right choice of program can be quite difficult for Newbie’s,
- Affilorama’s program can be quite expensive once you start adding the extras they offer (up-sells),
- Some of the trainings are outdated compared to current trend; although they’ve recently updated some of their products this year - 2016,
- You don’t get direct access to the founder like you will do with products like Wealthy Affiliate.
What Tools and Training does Affilorama provide?
Affilorama provides various online tools and trainings that consist of many step-by-step guides and videos.
Affilorama also has various additional tools like Affilorama Theme, Affilorama Jetpack, AffiloBlueprint and more.
One other interesting thing about Affilorama is the fact that they actually give you access to quality Niche specific contents and various exclusive contents such as interviews with top internet marketers who are consistently making money as an affiliate marketer (this comes with Affilorama Premium).
Affilorama Helps and Supports:
What support does affilorama provide?
Affilorama does provide help and support at every level but mostly from their online community (meaning - other members like you).
Although, you don’t get quick response most time, but it all depends on the availability of other community members. This is likely one of the downside of Affilorama’s free membership.
If you need more premium support; then you’re better off going for Affilorama Premium membership!
One other point is that; you can actually share questions and comments within Affilorama’s online community (the forum).
What’s the best alternative affiliate marketing training program to Affilorama?
Now that you already know what Affilorama is all about, and you possibly want an alternative affiliate marketing training program than Affilorama.
Depending on what your reasons are, or what your requirements are; an alternative affiliate marketing training program that I’ve also used and I can happily suggest to you is Wealthy Affiliate. Although, Affilorama is a little more advanced than Wealthy Affiliate in-terms of the training.
Also, there are common questions surrounding both affiliate training programs, such as: which of it is the best – Affilorama vs Wealthy Affiliate?
Affilorama vs Wealthy Affiliate
My honest answer is this; both of the training programs are good and will surely give you that standard you need, but with a little difference in what they offer.
Basically; Affilorama will serve better purpose for you if you already have little or more knowledge about affiliate marketing, because their training is far more advanced than Wealthy affiliate. Although, with the cost involve, it’s definitely not the best option for a complete beginner except you know what you’re doing.
Wealthy Affiliate is great, and it’s a very good affiliate marketing training program that I really like based on the simplicity. It’s very newbie friendly, and cheaper than Affilorama in cost.
Also, both of the affiliate marketing programs do have their own dedicated and active community of affiliate marketers, where you can easily get help and support from other members. But one of the communities is more active than the other. The more active one is Wealthy Affiliate.
One thing you don’t mostly get with Affilorama like you will get with Wealthy Affiliate, is the fact that Affilorama’s founder (Mark Ling) is not actively involved within their online community. Although, he does join some discussion occasionally, but not all the time!
In this regards; Wealthy Affiliate’s founders (Kyle and Carson) does perform better. They are active in their online community and they personally respond to most questions you ask.
Does that mean Wealthy Affiliate is better than Affilorama?
No; both programs are good in their own different ways, but I believe that Affilorama is more advanced than Wealthy Affiliate.
The two major factors that can be considered when picking the best affiliate marketing training programs are;
- Your budget and,
- Your prior knowledge of affiliate marketing.
If your budget is below $50 per month and you’re a complete beginner in affiliate marketing, then I’ll suggest you choose Wealthy affiliate.
But, if your budget is over $50 and you have a little or more knowledge about how affiliate marketing works, then I’ll suggest you choose Affilorama.
Although, Affilorama can be quite intense, but if you’re not comfortable learning under such intensity or pace, then I’ll suggest again that you go with Wealthy Affiliate. Wealthy Affiliate is cheaper and more newbie friendly.
Affilorama Review - Conclusion
As you can see in this Affilorama review; the product does have intense resources for anyone aspiring to learn affiliate marketing.
My honest opinion is this; if you’re serious about making money on the internet, then Affilorama is a good choice. Although Affilorama may not be the cheapest in the industry (as i've already mentioned) but it does come with a lot of VALUES!
If you are still interested in a cheaper affiliate marketing training program; then I HIGHLY recommend you read this Wealthy Affiliate Review.
Affilorama is definitely a great product with quality trainings and tools; more so, the founder (Mark Ling) is one of the Highly Trusted and reputable Entrepreneur’s in the industry.
My final thought; I Highly RECOMMEND AFFILORAMA for anyone that wants to learn Affiliate marketing the right way! And most of all; fast tract your affiliate marketing Success...
You can sign-up for Affilorama’s FREE Membership to Try the Product; it’s completely No Risk, No Obligation! With the Free Membership, you can easily decide if it’s for you or not.