In this MaxBounty review; I’ll be sharing with you my personal experience with the company, and other facts I think you need to know about MaxBounty!
Company Name: MaxBounty
Overall Ranking: 91% out of 100%
Commission Type: CPA, CPL, CPS
Country Allowed: Worldwide
Minimum Payment to Withdraw: $100
Payment Frequency: Weekly, Net-15 (first month)
Payment Method: Check, PayPal, Wire, Payoneer, ACH (Direct Deposit), Bitcoin
Tracking Software: In-house proprietary platform
MaxBounty Sign Up: It’s FREE to sign-up
MaxBounty Review – Overview
MaxBounty is a Canadian based CPA affiliate network that was established in 2004; the company has stood the test of time in becoming one of the well-known and reputable names in the industry. Although; MaxBounty does have some downsides (see the Pros and Cons below).
What you will learn from this MaxBounty review…
I’ll be discussing the followings (content outline):
- What is MaxBounty?
- Who is MaxBounty for?
- What are the Benefits of MaxBounty?
- What are the Pros and the Cons of MaxBounty?
- My Opinion about MaxBounty
- My personal experience with MaxBounty
- And many more…
So let’s get started…
MaxBounty review – What is MaxBounty?
MaxBounty is a cost per action (CPA) affiliate network, otherwise known as performance-based marketing. It’s a platform where advertisers can advertise their products (known as OFFERS), and only payout rewards (commission) when the required task or action is been carried-out.
MaxBounty is basically a middleman between you (affiliate marketer / publisher) and the advertiser. Advertiser’s puts up their offers on MaxBounty’s website; mainly, the advertisers are only interested in rewarding you for your traffic to their offers – but only if the audience from your traffic carries out the required task or action.
For example: if you send ten people to an offer you’re promoting from MaxBounty, and only one person carries out the required task; then you’ll get paid the specified commission based on one person (that’s one conversion).
In some cases; the action required by the advertiser can be as simple as just filling out a form on their website (which is quite common in CPA offers).
One of the good things about MaxBounty is that you have the opportunity to promote hundreds of offers with good conversion rate, and earn yourself a decent income! But there are work’s involve; remember – you get paid for your action!
Who is MaxBounty for?
MaxBounty is for any affiliate marketer that wants to make extra money, or any affiliate marketer that wants to earn money faster than the usual affiliate marketing process. Basically; CPA offers are easier to get conversions, simply because of the simplicity of some of the required actions from the advertisers.
The key to your success is your traffic! The more decent traffic you can send to an offer; the better your chances of getting conversions (meaning – people are taking the required action).
In my experience; i actually got conversions from my first offer and my first month with MaxBounty. My payout for the first month was not much though ($175), but it was enough to proof it works! That was when i started promoting CPA offers (a complete beginner then); so, making money from the first month was a big boost for me.
What are the Benefits of MaxBounty?
- User-friendly interface
- Very reliable in paying their affiliate marketers on-time
- They provide FREE educational resources on their website and other related trainings for you to get started as an affiliate marketers
Basically; if reliability and results are what you really need from CPA offers; then MaxBounty is the place for you. You can see more of the benefits in the PROS below.
What are the Pros and the Cons of MaxBounty – The Advantages and Disadvantages?
- Highly effective approval process with quick response (in as much you follow the guidelines)
- They provide you with thousands of products and services to promote and earn decent money regardless of your chosen niche
- Reliable platform with a user-friendly interface.
- Very reliable payment system with lots of payment options – such as PayPal, Wire transfer, Direct Deposit, cheque and Payoneer
- Highly experienced support system (Unlike other affiliate networks)
- Their delegated affiliate managers are quite very helpful; they’re much interested in helping you succeed
- MaxBounty provides quality educational resources for you to educate yourself properly as an affiliate marketer.
- You can easy get banned if your traffic’s are questionable
- MaxBounty does have a very strict registration process for affiliate marketers that does not have a website, and which it’s more of a disadvantage for newbie’s (beginners)
- Not enough offers to promote (if compared to some affiliate networks in the industry).
MaxBounty Sign up
If you’re interested in signing-up with MaxBounty; you can follow the link below to sign-up for an account.
My Opinion about MaxBounty
MaxBounty is 100% Legit, and it’s one of the very few affiliate networks with highly converting offers. You have a better chance of earning good income from them if you can provide good traffic to their offers.
The secret is – Good Traffic!
MaxBounty review – Conclusion
MaxBounty is a force to reckon with in the affiliate network industry, and there’s no doubt that you can earn decent money with their offers. I’ve been there; and from my experience, i can categorically tell you that MaxBounty is one of the most reliable CPA affiliate network in the industry!
If you find this MaxBounty Review helpful; please, kindly leave your comments below; i’ll really love to learn from your experience.
MaxBounty Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ’s.
- Sign up for MaxBounty account
- Check your email and validate the confirmation email they’ve sent you
- Call the affiliate manager listed on the confirmation page (only call during normal business hours).